The UK LOCKSS Alliance Steering Committee has been established to coordinate a community-driven strategy for the development and promotion of the UK LOCKSS Alliance, and to introduce a model of governance that ensures the LOCKSS approach meets the collection and technological needs of its subscribing organizations.
Steering Committee meeting: 18th February 2013
- Agenda for 18/02/2013 (PDF 165KB)
Steering Committee meeting: 26th November 2012
Steering Committee meeting: 10 November 2011
Steering Committee meeting: 2 November 2010
Steering Committee meeting: 21 April 2010
- William Nixon (University of Glasgow)
- James Fisher (University of Warwick)
- Phil Adams (De Montfort University)
- Lisa Cardy (London School of Economics)
- Liz Stevenson (University of Edinburgh)
- Lorraine Estelle (JISC Collections)
- Peter Burnhill (EDINA, University of Edinburgh)
- Adam Rusbridge (UK LOCKSS Alliance Coordinator)
Terms of Reference
On the 9th November 2009, a request for participation on the Steering Committee and draft Terms of Reference were circulated. In light of comments made at the Wellcome meeting, we are using these Terms of Reference as a starting point; the committee themselves will establish final structure and priorities.
Working Group to establish a UK LOCKSS Alliance Steering Committee
In October 2009, a short working group was convened to establish a UK LOCKSS Alliance Steering Committee.
- Outline for working group, as distributed to UK LOCKSS Alliance Members.
Face to face Meeting of the Working Group
A face to face meeting was held at the London School of Economics on the 19th October 2009. These notes report on a round-table discussion of the Working Group to establish a UK LOCKSS Alliance Steering Committee.